The Speakmans Workshops Announced For 2017The Speakmans Workshops for 2017 were recently announced by Nik & Eva Speakman and they have released a limited number of dates and places. Last year I again went to see The Speakmans at their 2016 How To Be Happy Tour LIVE. It was a fantastic show, but for me it lacked the intimacy of their 2015 How To Be Happy Tour workshops which I loved.
This year, Nik and Eva have announced that their 2017 Best Ever You Tour will be back to full day Workshops. This mean’s they have gone back to the more intimate setting of a smaller venue. Excellent!
What to Expect & Whats included at The Speakmans 2017 Workshops
Trust me, these intimate workshops are the best way to experience the tools that The Speakmans use in their daily practice. If you want to take your life to the next level, then you can personally join Nik and Eva at one of their 2017 workshops.
All The Speakmans workshops are based on a full day of fun, motivation, education, information and direction. No matter where you are in your life right now, with Nik and Eva’s help and guidance you can always make it better.
From phobia’s, fears, schema’s, motivation and all the tools you will ever need to be happy, you will learn the lot at their workshops.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
A fun and friendly day, in a small hotel environment with Nik and Eva, as they explain and share:-
· How and why you think the way you do
· How negative thoughts, beliefs and memories can be changed
· How to tackle Phobias
· How to tackle Anxiety and Panic Attacks
· How to gain confidence
· How to love yourself
· How to stop food cravings
· How to gain motivation
· How to create a positive frame of mind
· How to plan and action the life you’ve always wanted and truly deserve
· They will also demonstrate their therapy with audience volunteers
Nik and Eva share the full day with the delegates, and there are opportunities to ask questions throughout the day.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
· A full day with The Speakmans sharing their positive change techniques
· Questions & Answers with The Speakmans
· Photo with Nik & Eva
· Live demonstrations with audience volunteers
· Unlimited soft drinks, tea, coffee and water
· Morning and afternoon cakes, pastries, cookies or similar
· Free parking
· Free Wifi
· Use of leisure facilities at the venue (if booked in advance)
· Handouts & Name Badge
Check out their 2017 venues and availability and register your interest at the email below.
The Speakmans 2017 Workshop Dates
These are the dates that still have places, however, I would encourage you still to email them and put yourself on the waiting list in case any come available. This is how I got on their first workshop back in 2015.
16th September 2017 – London – Completed
10th September 2017 – Manchester – Completed
30th April 2017 – London – Completed
23rd April 2017 – Manchester – Completed
28th January 2017 – Glasgow – Completed
22nd January 2017 – London – Completed
21st January 2017 – London – Completed
15th January 2017 – Manchester – Completed
14th January 2017 – Manchester – Completed
7th January 2017 – Cardiff – Completed
Small venues, limited places. Reserve your place now by emailing [email protected]